WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have a 98b104 (marine star with the pvc band). I can't stand the band. I'm looking for a replacemnt thats leather and would love a deployment clasp. I have several others with deployment clasp and love them. The band appears to be 24mm. I found the 98b138 that is a 24mm, but uses a buckle clasp. And a 98b150 that is 23mm and uses the deployment clasp. Is there any other options i'm missing. And would the 23mm look horrible. Not sure if any one could provide pictures on what a 23mm would look like on a 24mm watch, but any help would be great. Thanks. Also if anybody has any perferred sites to buy from that would be great too.

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Even just 1 mm narrower shows a gap between the band and lugs. It's a personal choice. If you find the band you like, there are aftermarket deployment clasps available. Can't help with any links. Also, if that series was available with a Bulova leather band with deployment clasp, you might be able to but that band from Bulova. Check with a Bulova dealer. The band probably won't be as cheap as aftermarket bands, though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.