WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am new to this site/forum but have been a Ball enthusiast for about 5 years. I have several Ball watches and am now interested in a few for my 76 year old mother. She too loves watches and with the added benefit of the tritium and waterproof characteristics, they will be perfect watches for her.

I am interested in either great deals on new watches or good deals on used ones in great shape. They need to have a stainless steel bracelet because she only has use of one hand and would not be able to put on a leather strap.

Does anyone have any suggestions or can point me in the right direction?

Thank you,

Gary

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
EHC Ceramic midsize, some of the other dress watches come in ladies models also - 60 seconds, etc. I've seen a few Fireman I ladies models in stores, and then there's the whole Transcendent line

·
Registered
170 Posts
I am new to this site/forum but have been a Ball enthusiast for about 5 years. I have several Ball watches and am now interested in a few for my 76 year old mother. She too loves watches and with the added benefit of the tritium and waterproof characteristics, they will be perfect watches for her.

I am interested in either great deals on new watches or good deals on used ones in great shape. They need to have a stainless steel bracelet because she only has use of one hand and would not be able to put on a leather strap.

Does anyone have any suggestions or can point me in the right direction?

Thank you,

Gary
Hi Gary,
I happen to like the lds ohio line and the conductor line.

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for your suggestions. I think a midsized might not be a bad idea. She has fairly large hands so the watch doesn't need to be too dainty. In fact, at her age, I would prefer something large enough for her to easily see the date and the tritium at night. The more tritium, the better. I have been looking for a midsize ceramic in white to buy at an aggressive price, used in good condition would be ok. So far, no luck.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree Mike. The Ladies Arabic in white with date magnifier would also be a good choice. Do you have or know of a used one at a competitive price?
Thanks,
G

Hi Gary,
I happen to like the lds ohio line and the conductor line.[/QUOTE]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.