WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've looked high and low for this item, it is a patterned yellow face chronographic lupah I think, model no. 2289. I've only ever seen one in person and I wasn't able to afford it at the time, but now I'm able and can't find one anywhere. If anyone has any clues they would be welcome. I understand not undercutting forum sponsors so if this isn't the appropriate place to ask the question I'm very sorry. Thanks for the time,
Max

Even a picture would be nice to validate that I'm looking for the right thing. I know it only had two extra dials rather than the three I'm seeing on everything I'm finding.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I've looked high and low for this item, it is a patterned yellow face chronographic lupah I think, model no. 2289. I've only ever seen one in person and I wasn't able to afford it at the time, but now I'm able and can't find one anywhere. If anyone has any clues they would be welcome. I understand not undercutting forum sponsors so if this isn't the appropriate place to ask the question I'm very sorry. Thanks for the time,
Max

Even a picture would be nice to validate that I'm looking for the right thing. I know it only had two extra dials rather than the three I'm seeing on everything I'm finding.
Searching the Invicta site I get the following:

Sorry, but no watches match the description you're looking for: .

·
Registered
1 Posts
Max

There's one available now on Ebay:

·
Administrator
7,411 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts