WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bracelet is missing an endpiece, any thoughts or referrals would be appreciated

·
Premium Member
5,460 Posts
I have seen some (fragmented/non-complete Coffin Link parts) for sale on ebay from time to time but it's quite rare. You didn't mention if you are looking for a curved end link or a straight end link?

You might post your parts inquiry in the Accutron Parts wanted sticky link. It says at the top of the forum and gets more exposure.

Accutron Parts Wanted Sticky Link

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. Was a quick reply/topic, new to this site and probably could be more thorough given enough time (watch humor). Appreciate it. I’ll have to send a picture of the end link that’s present as I’m not sure which it is

·
Premium Member
5,460 Posts
Yep, that's a straight end. Like I mentioned. Seeing a bracelet like this selling as 'parts' or pieces of a bracelet is very rare. I do have a memory of seeing less than a handful of eBay auctions that were selling Coffin Link parts. And complete Kreisler Coffin Links seem to have become extremely pricey. So, sadly your options are limited, aside from watching ebay.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep, that's a straight end. Like I mentioned. Seeing a bracelet like this selling as 'parts' or pieces of a bracelet is very rare. I do have a memory of seeing less than a handful of eBay auctions that were selling Coffin Link parts. And complete Kreisler Coffin Links seem to have become extremely pricey. So, sadly your options are limited, aside from watching ebay.
So, it may be I’m mistaken. The bracelet pictured previously here, is that a coffin link or something else. I ask because I just won a watch with what looks more like a coffin link bracelet and I’m wondered if the other is simply a Kreisler bracelet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts