WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

How many new watches do you plan to add in 2008?

• 1-3

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • 4-6

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • 7-9

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • More than 10

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • None, my wife found out about my intended answer for this poll

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 8 22.2%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
I really don't know. There are a few I'm interested in but I don't want to buy them for the sake of buying them. If I find the right deal I'm sure I'll make the jump.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
I have begun to think about my Ohio Sales tax bill from 2007 for the current 07 watch purchases. Probably less than this year(in 08). 2-3

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Happy Holidays to all.For me this year will start a slow down and pay off the 7 I bought
in 2007.As soon as the credit cards reach a smaller amount the thoughts will go to Omega or is it Breitling or will the cheese man pull me in just as I thought I was free of
his clutches.

·
Banned
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Happy Holidays to all.For me this year will start a slow down and pay off the 7 I bought
in 2007.As soon as the credit cards reach a smaller amount the thoughts will go to Omega or is it Breitling or will the cheese man pull me in just as I thought I was free of
his clutches.
Is this that baaaaad cheese man?

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Rusty be careful he looks like hes after you.He came for me last week and found me.He
put a woppin on my credit card.It hurts when I put my wallet in the pocket.So hide or he
will find you too.
Merry Christmas

·
Banned
2,511 Posts
I must renege on my previous post about 7-9.Santa was good this year, so 1-3 would be more realistic to fit my budget.The WTF watch is the next one.:thumbup1:

·
Registered
236 Posts
4 to 6 for me, lets see how things go this year...

·
Banned
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Criswell predicts. . . . ticks in Tennesee! (Remember that one from The Tonight Show?)

·
Registered
788 Posts
Humm.. well, this year alone I've bought and sold over 30, keeping around 10-15 at any one time. So, more than likely I'll buy and sell another 15-30 this year. From my original 3-4 I have one. And my second oldest is only 8 months old...haha... I flip often, it's a fun adventure!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts