WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
While browsing the Crown & Buckle website not actually looking to buy anything, I was just doing the usual WIS thing and anything watch related is worth looking at. So I found their sales section and saw a few straps knocked down to $10, to be honest I figured $10 wouldn't buy much quality but I went ahead and ordered anyways. I spent the grand total of $37 which is inclusive of shipping to Ireland , not a lot but what did I actually get for it.

Inside the little inner envelope was 2 x 24mm straps,1 springbar tool & 3 sets of replacements tips also 1 pair of 22 mm fat spring bars.

Props to Crown & Buckle for the great service and excellent prices, I would have no hesitation in paying full price for any of their straps in the future :thumbup:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Thanks Richard! Glad you are happy with the straps. At $10 they were certainly a steal, and the straps did not last long at that price. You'll have no problem removing the Pre-V buckle with your spring bar tool. You could even get daring and use a hacksaw or dremel tool to cut out the GPF buckle from the Wilton. I've done it before. It's not that easy, but if you are careful you can do it without damaging the strap. Mr Rick has done it to one of his C&B straps as well.

Enjoy!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts