WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the Forum. Trying to get a sense of what it should be excepted regarding accuracy. My new Longines Flagship automatic watch moves 4-5 seconds faster within a 24-hour period. Is it normal? Is a Longines Flagship watch more or less accurate comparing with a Rolex or TAG automatic watch?

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
That's normal for a mechanical watch if it's brand new, that's actually pretty good - they appear to settle down a bit after breaking in.

·
Super Moderator
15,651 Posts
....Is a Longines Flagship watch more or less accurate comparing with a Rolex or TAG automatic watch?
Hi! As to your second question: They should all be about the same. I think the biggest difference in the 3 you mentioned is the publicity and advertising hype one gets over another.There is nothing magical about a Rolex or TAG that make them more accurate than any other watch.

As ulackfocus said, wait a month. Let the watch get used to operating on a regular basis and settle in. Consider it a breaking-in period. After that check it again and you'll get a better idea of how accurate it is going to be.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you, everyone! I appreciated your input. I love this Forum already!!:001_tt2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts