WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am trying to figure out what model watch this is.I know its a Longines Flagship Ultrasonic but I cant find any info on it or anything,I dont even know how to tell if it's real.

If anyone can help me it would be great.

Cheers
Luther

SDC10237.jpg zzxzxzxz.JPG

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,651 Posts
Hi! At 100 X 90, we can't see much in those pics. Any chance of getting us some bigger ones?

·
Super Moderator
15,651 Posts
You might have a Longines Ultronic from the 70s. I can't find a model "name" for it other than Ultronic. If it's genuine, and I see no reason to think otherwise, it is probably powered by the Longines cal. 6312 tuning fork movement built by ESA (not ETA) under license from Bulova.
I'm no Longines expert, so hopefully one of our members will come along with better info.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You might have a Longines Ultronic from the 70s. I can't find a model "name" for it other than Ultronic. If it's genuine, and I see no reason to think otherwise, it is probably powered by the Longines cal. 6312 tuning fork movement built by ESA (not ETA) under license from Bulova.
I'm no Longines expert, so hopefully one of our members will come along with better info.
Thanks for your reply, Bill.

Your right is is a Flagship Ultronic, it says it on the face.I cant seem to find any other watch that looks like it online.I wonder if it's worth getting fixed up,as you can see it's in pretty bad condition.Sentimental wise it's worth it.It has been handed down.

·
Super Moderator
15,651 Posts
Using 'Bing Images' i saw a couple that come close. The hour markers are stylized "U"s instead of bars or batons. I agree that heirlooms should be treasured (I have 3 modest ones myself). Make a list of what needs to be done and what what would be nice to have done and prioritize everything. Then go to town on it as far as your budget will comfortably allow.

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
CometHunter said:
Shoot Dennis a PM. I'm sure he could tell before he even looks at it lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts