WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Administrator
8,055 Posts
There are manuals available for the ETA 255-563 here but I suspect you would be better served with Longines manual for that type of watch. Note that making adjustments to that movement is not for the faint-at-heart! One error can destroy your electronics and replacement parts are pricey.

One other minor issue.... be careful with that titanium case. It scratches easily.

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did find a technical manual for ETA 255.513-255.563 but it seems written for a watch repair person. I'm hoping to find a user guide that explains what the three crown positions are for and how to set various features. I've searched for a longines user manual with no luck.

Thanks,
henrylr

· Administrator
8,055 Posts
You probably wont find a manual specific just to that watch. Longines, like many other manufacturers, make an 'all encompassing' manual which means some of the features they show will not apply to your watch but the basic instruction info is there. In the Longines manual link i previously showed, there is one for the "VHP" here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.