WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

When I was first interested in this watch, I had a hard time finding any decent pictures. I'll post all of my best for anyone interested in the Master Collection. These pictures are dedicated to E8ArmyDiver, who is in fact, the bomb diggidy.

The first three pictures capture the face of the watch. The blued steel hands really stand out here.

photo.jpg photo-1.jpg photo-2.jpg

Obviously a wrist shot is necessary. I know the watch can't be seen clearly, but the white dial matches the background so well that I had to use this one.

photo-3.jpg

And finally, the sapphire caseback, showing half of the movement underneath.

photo-4.jpg

All of these pictures were taken with the camera on my iPhone 4s. They were not kidding about the "improved camera".

The pictures aren't as small as they seem, and clicking on them will show you a larger image. I wish I knew how to make them appear bigger in the post, but I suppose this will have to do for now. The third picture has apparently been turned sideways as well. And the fourth too it looks like.

I don't have any pictures of the clasp, or any good ones of the entire watch from a distance, and I don't have any good ones of the alligator strap. If this post gets enough likes or if I receive more requests, I'll post more.

Thanks,

Tenac

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
Very nice. The watches in the master collection are great watches, I have the master moonphase myself and really enjoy it. Great movements and fiinsh on them, and I like the guilloche dial as well. Thanks for sharing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts