WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

New to this and seeking some help.

I have a Hydro Conquest with 19mm lugs, and at the point of purchase about 12 months ago was told that I could get the an original rubber strap for it at a later stage. Turns out that this is only for the 21mm size (almost identical model).

Does anyone know where I could get an equivalent to fit 19mm? or is my only option to cut the 21mm down so that they fit the smaller lugs?

Many Thanks
FJ

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
No, I'm not sure. You could try getting in touch with a few different ADs by phone, or even getting in touch with Longines themselves for help tracking one down.

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
Hello,

New to this and seeking some help.

I have a Hydro Conquest with 19mm lugs, and at the point of purchase about 12 months ago was told that I could get the an original rubber strap for it at a later stage. Turns out that this is only for the 21mm size (almost identical model).

Does anyone know where I could get an equivalent to fit 19mm? or is my only option to cut the 21mm down so that they fit the smaller lugs?

Many Thanks
FJ
Welcome to Watch Talk Forums, hattersheim3.

Actually, the rubber strap is designated Longines 21/19 mm Black Rubber Strap. L682124410. It is an optional retail strap on the chronograph Hydro Conquest (L3. 644 4), but from what I understand, the same strap will fit the non-chronograph automatic movement 41mm Hydro Conquest (L3. 642 4) perfectly.

Read this: Rubber Strap for Longines Hydro Conquest

Hope this answers your question. You should be able to order this strap through your Authorized Dealer. Make sure you give him the nomenclature L682124410. With the clasp included, it should probably run you close to $200.

I have the white dial model Hydro Conquest Automatic. I'm thinking I will order the same strap for mine in January.

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
HC with original rubber (39mm watch, 19mm strap). Here we go:

tuunattu_HC.jpg

Black maybe a more casual, but this (white) has some kicking aspect of its' own too.

Regards, MSam

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks Wombat, maybe this is more suitable:

HC39_pvd.jpg

39mm automatic with the original 39mm quartz band in pvd. One watch, three different lay-outs (I have standard, pvd and white rubber).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts