WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
28,405 Posts
Edilbert, what line of work are you in exactly? You don't sell or represent certain brands, do you? All 3 of your posts seem to be promotional in nature.

·
Banned
28,405 Posts
You think we can get a pic? :001_rolleyes:
Really! After a half century of ownership you'd think ONE MEASLY PICTURE wouldn't be too much to ask. :001_tt2::laugh:

WB: The offer for the camera loan is still on the table. Pretty soon I'm going to up the ante and offer to visit WITH the camera and shoot the photos myself. :sneaky2::T

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
Really! After a half century of ownership you'd think ONE MEASLY PICTURE wouldn't be too much to ask. :001_tt2::laugh:

WB: The offer for the camera loan is still on the table. Pretty soon I'm going to up the ante and offer to visit WITH the camera and shoot the photos myself. :sneaky2::T
I think I fly with you bud I got to see this mysterious watch (Lucien Piccard). After three yrs of asking I think I'm done.:sad: Yeah right I'm going to bug him to the day I die.:w00t:

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
:laugh: Let me know when your coming.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts