WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Not a super picture, but atleast you got one. Im planing to take some more pictures when the summer gets here. Still snow everywere :)

DSC_0311.jpg

·
Registered
220 Posts
Megalo, who makes that carbon fiber look strap? Very cool!
I think that's a Panatime.com strap. They are cool!
Actually the carbon fiber is not. The 1st, 6th and 7th are from Panatime.com. Great affordable straps, especially considering I picked them up for $10 each from a sales forum :biggrin:

How do I find out who are forum sponsors? I don't want to break any rules but would like to share the strap maker if possible.

EDIT: The carbon fiber strap is from Crown & Buckle. So is the one below it. Both were $10 each. Amazing deal. Great quality straps.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I checked out Panatime and did see Carbon Fiber straps that looked just like that and then checked out crown and buckle and didn't see any... Are you sure the CF wasn't from Panatime?

·
Registered
220 Posts
I checked out Panatime and did see Carbon Fiber straps that looked just like that and then checked out crown and buckle and didn't see any... Are you sure the CF wasn't from Panatime?
I believe they are discontinued. I got it a few months ago on sale for $10 directly from C&B. Another strap I purchased at the same time is also no longer listed on the site. Maybe they were clearing space for some new models.

I'm always checking C&B for sales. It will say "sale straps" when you click the "width" on the top of the page. $10 for those straps is a steal.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts