WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awhile back I gave (sold) 3 military watches to the first person to donate to a local animal shelter. (thanks B&V)
So now I'll try again to lighten my load and lighten anothers life.

I have 2 Crotons to ship (free) to the first respondant willing to give 60.00 to the Susan Komen breast Cancer Fund.
I require no proof,only your desire for the 2 automatic watches and the desire to help somebody out.

http://cms.komen.org/komen/index.htm

·
Registered
161 Posts
What a great thing to do foghorn, I will make a donation first thing in the morning, but seeing as how my watch box is full right now save the watches for the next guy, thanks!!!:thumbup:

·
Banned
9,135 Posts
Foghorn: What an amazing offer with double benefit. Someone gets a new watch and charity gets money to help fund their research.

Very nice gesture!!! :)

·
Banned
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What a great thing to do foghorn, I will make a donation first thing in the morning, but seeing as how my watch box is full right now save the watches for the next guy, thanks!!!:thumbup:

Sorry my friend but you were the first respondant.

So now I must mail the watches to you and perhaps you can "Pay it Forward"

PM me your address and I'll get them out on Wednesday:thumbup1:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Sorry my friend but you were the first respondant.

So now I must mail the watches to you and perhaps you can "Pay it Forward"

PM me your address and I'll get them out on Wednesday:thumbup1:

Deal, the donation is done and when I recieve the watches, I will do the same and pass them to someone new. Thanks Foghorn, maybe we can get a bit of the christmas spirit flowing!!:biggrin:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Donation made 12/05/07

Like Blue face.
Hey Gearhead,

Foghorn has already put those in the mail to me, but I will pm you for your address and send you the blue Croton as soon as they get here. Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Great gesture Foghorn. You have done this on other forums as well have you not? You are quite the philanthropist. Very cool.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts