WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like to throw up a bit of a silly thread sometimes. :wink:

Does anyone else ever get about with a watch on each arm??

I have sometimes worn the one I want on the left and a not-often-worn (obviously non-Accutron) auto one on the right - just so it gets a bit of an outing and more a chance for the mechanicals to get a workout.

I get sick of watching TV waving auto-watches around for five minutes like a depraved lunatic! :blush:

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I've heard of a couple of people wearing a Rolex on both arms, one of them is a soccer player, I have heard the name but don't remember it.
I try to wear all of my automatics once per month to keep the lubricant fluid in them but just can't think that I'd be comfortable with a watch on my right arm.

·
Banned
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've heard of a couple of people wearing a Rolex on both arms, one of them is a soccer player, I have heard the name but don't remember it.
I try to wear all of my automatics once per month to keep the lubricant fluid in them but just can't think that I'd be comfortable with a watch on my right arm.
I mean I don't do it for looks :scared: - only if I've got long sleeves on or I'm in the car where no-one will see. Otherwise you look like a total wanker!! It's just a lazy way to work your auto. It feels weird.

And yeah a soccer player would wear two Rolexes to impress. Possibly a third somewhere you couldn't easily see :wink: His name wasn't Beckham by chance?

·
Banned
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Peter I sometimes wear 2 around the house - - - yes I freely admit to it, nothing in the closet around here. Nothing better than the feel of 2 autos at the same time. Oops got carried away.
Pervert. I've heard about you people on that strange island no-one here knows about way way much smaller than ours. Which apparently is our territory :001_rolleyes:

Does anyone in charge from here even ever visit?? I might move there - slip under the radar. What's rent like?? As you would I'm sure know, you aren't missing much from the motherland administrative wise. :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.