WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

I have this Lum-Tec Bull45 A7 (with a custom Stainless Steel case) and I am looking to put a leather strap on it.

Does anyone have experience changing straps on a Bull? I am concerned about the strap crashing with the crown or pushers, especially since I would prefer a thicker strap.

Suggestions and recommendations are welcome. Thanks!

·
Registered
560 Posts
We've sold a lot of 26mm leather and nylon straps to Bull45 owners, and although I haven't handled one first hand, I have been told that the straps all fit perfectly and no issue was raised about the pushers and crown. For references, our 26mm leather straps are all about 4.0-4.5mm thick (and they're available here). Good luck with your search. :thumbup1:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here's one going out today for a bull, custom EOD stamp, Swiss leather from 1940, ~4mm thick.
No problem with the pushers and case with the way I make the ends:

That is a beautiful strap - how can I get one for my Panerai and one for my Breitling? Are they on your ebay page?

·
Registered
65 Posts
I know it's a relatively old thread, but just in case you or anyone else had the same dilemma, I thought I would give my 2 cents. I put a leather strap on my bull a8, and I have really enjoyed it. I like a thicker straps, and it only somewhat gets in the way of the crown. It might be difficult if it were an automatic or mechanical watch and required constant winding, but being that its quartz you rarely deal with the crown. Once you set the time, the crown is a non issue. The chrono functions are unaffected by the strap thickness as well. I attached some pics, hope this helps. I want to say the strap is about 4-5mm.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts