·
Registered
3,556 Posts
The Ocean Beach Municipal Fishing Pier:

Balboa Park (if you fly into San Diego, look out the right side of the plane):

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
This is the Federal Courthouse. Those two men in black suits are US Marshals coming out to ask me why I'm taking pictures of a federal building.

District Courthouse.

Scales of Justice in front of Metro Court.

This is the original well in Albuquerque. It's located in Old Town.

An art gallery in Old Town.

The Golf Training Center at sunset.

A pensive golfer.

·
Premium Member
24,978 Posts
Wow guys....great photos here! :thumbup:

Here's some photos I've taken over the years in the downtown area of good old Dayton, Ohio:

The view of downtown from across the river (taken during a 4th of July celebration):

The Riverscape area:

The home of the Dayton Dragons! (and a great spot for car photos...)

Carillon Park, not far from the downtown area:

·
Banned
5,421 Posts
Not much going on landmark-wise here.
Aside from Sun MicroSystems and a bunch of other high tech businesses

(not my pic)

all there is here is a big mall and lots of conservation land

Oh yeah the real landmarks are Alpha Omega jewelers,Tourneau,Longs Jewelers,Precision Time and Jareds!!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
(None of these pictures are mine)

Parliment Hill :

Seen from across the river (the back of the first picture) :

Rideau Canal (summer) :

Rideau Canal in the winter. The river freezes and we all skate their.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Big news for Louisville, KY. Ground has been broken on the start of the "Museum Plaza", scheduled for completion in 2010. A 61 story big brother(or sister) to the Humana Building, in my opinion. I lived in LVL for a few years in the mid 90s. The city has 1.15 billion in projects that should be complete in 2010.
http://www.museumplaza.net/
(artist illistration)

It is great to see highlights from different parts of the country and world from the members here.

·
Registered
18 Posts
forget that im computer stupid, i tried to add an image of the riverwalk at Christmas time but guess i aint bright enough, and i did check how to post pics. guess u will have to imagine how it looks....do i hear any OOOooooooAAAaaaHHhhhhh!

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
forget that im computer stupid, i tried to add an image of the riverwalk at Christmas time but guess i aint bright enough, and i did check how to post pics. guess u will have to imagine how it looks....do i hear any OOOooooooAAAaaaHHhhhhh!
Which Riverwalk? San Antonio? I can help with that if so...

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
OK, since I don't seem to have any worthy pictures of Dayton like JBH has, I'll have to go to the next 2 closest cities - Columbus and Cincinnati.

Ohio State's Stadium (with a bunch of BMW's parked in front of it for a meet I was at)

The bridge across the river from KY to Cincinnati. The Red's and Bengal's stadiums are in the background

Cinci skyline

And just to keep this watch related. Here is my Navitimer eating at Skyline Chili. Its well known around here and the originator of Cincinnati style chili for those who aren't familiar with it. Its delicious!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts