WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi friends, i just received this tool...

looks like lalo is really growing.

it a cool tool, very useful.

opinions please...

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
I think the Lalo is a COOL TOOL. :001_tt2:

The pin remover is available all over the internet for under ten bucks. . . in different colors. Invicta only buys them and has the name imprinted on it.

·
Banned
2,275 Posts
Cool... What is that big yellow thing for... (And I'm being serious, nothing about cheese :wink:) And no, I'm not talking about the box either :laugh:

·
Banned
5,421 Posts
Call me old fashioned but I prefer the old and irritating "hammer tap" method.

I do love the translated directions that Invicta provides

5pcs Screwdriver
By using different size to screw in and out the watch parts

:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
119 Posts
That yellow rubber device is for removing casebacks I beleive.

·
Registered
16,743 Posts
I love the pin pushers. And it's a great tool set. However, I have the David Mermelstein version. I bought an Invicta pin pusher - and the push pin on the end broke. (Not kidding).
What attention to detail!

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
replacement pins

I think the Lalo is a COOL TOOL. :001_tt2:

The pin remover is available all over the internet for under ten bucks. . . in different colors. Invicta only buys them and has the name imprinted on it.
The magic question is where do you buy replacement pins when you break (and you will) one.:crying:

·
Registered
297 Posts
when i worked in a jewelry store i had a customer come in with a watch in a ziplock bag said they change the battery but couldn't get the case back on again so i took it in the back to take a look. i just had to screw it back on . so i asked them how did they get it off since i saw a lot of scratches on it . they said they popped it off with a screw driver. i was kind of amazed since it was a screw off case back. i told them so and they had a good laugh.:laugh:

another time some one brought in a Wittnauer gold or gold tone i didn't check but they said it needed a new battery so i took it to the back and got the case back off and found it didn't need a battery it was a mechanical watch./ and it was pretty all gold tone movement i should it to the customer before i closed it up and showed him how to wind it with the crown. it had an inscription on the back and no exhibition but i didn't see anything to say it was mechanical on the dial
:laugh:

·
Banned
927 Posts
What is a "Lalo"?
Eyal Lalo is CEO of Invicta Watch Group and a frequent guest on ShopNBC peddling his wares.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Hey Boscoe, the same thing happened to my Invicta pin pusher. Quality stuff.

·
Registered
793 Posts
I love the pin pushers. And it's a great tool set. However, I have the David Mermelstein version. I bought an Invicta pin pusher - and the push pin on the end broke. (Not kidding).
What attention to detail!
I broke mine too, now I use the Android tool kit with the hammer.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Kirk,

You're down in Painted Post? I didn't realize you were that close-by.:thumbup1:
Yep, the thriving metropolis of Painted Post. I didn't notice you are in Rochester before.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts