WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am trying to find information on this watch, which came to me from my mother after her passing. It is white gold. When I removed the back, the movement came with it. As the watch is running, I did not want to risk damaging the movement so no serial number. am wondering if there is any hope of getting a larger bracelet, or adding links to the existing one, so that I can pass it on to my daughter.

Any and all suggestions are appreciated.

John
Body jewelry Silver Neck Religious item Chain

· Administrator
8,042 Posts
Without seeing the movement and whatever information is stamped inside the case back, it will be very difficult to provide much more on this watch. Its not difficult to separate the movement from the case back but it may be somewhat sticky if it hasn't been done in a long time.

As for the bracelet, its unlikely you will find extra links to match this one due to its age. It will be far easier to simply replace the bracelet with another that fits and has the same clasp where the bracelet connects to the watch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.