WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have been around this forum a few months and made a user some weeks ago. This will be my first post, so hello :)
But the reason for the post is far more interesting. I just got my new M49 I ordered it direct from Lum tec and could not be more happy.
The package made it all the way to Sweden, and im very happy with the shipping, great job lum tec could not be more pleased.

I will add some pictures in this thread later on when I get some, for the moment Im just going to enjoy this awesome watch.

Thanks Lum tec

/Joel

· Premium Member
2,261 Posts
Hey guys, I have been around this forum a few months and made a user some weeks ago. This will be my first post, so hello :)
But the reason for the post is far more interesting. I just got my new M49 I ordered it direct from Lum tec and could not be more happy.
The package made it all the way to Sweden, and im very happy with the shipping, great job lum tec could not be more pleased.

I will add some pictures in this thread later on when I get some, for the moment Im just going to enjoy this awesome watch.

Thanks Lum tec

/Joel
Hey, Joel,

Welcome to the WTF forums and the LT gang, man. Good to have you aboard! The M49 is a beaut. :thumbup1:

· Premium Member
2,261 Posts
Thanks for the welcome, here is two quick pictures i took to day. I have been wearing this watch every day and i absolutely love it.

Nice pictures, Joel!

That M looks fantastic on its black strap. Can't imagine two better images that contrast both the classic, super-clean styling of the "M" SS brushed case, with its clean black dial, plus the purple-bluish effects of the double AR coating.

Looks great on your wrist!

· Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Ladd Gardner, I like it alot. And I agree that black leather looks awesome on it. I got another strap to day that im trying out but im pritty sure I will be back with the black strap. It looks great. I was not super pleased with the pictures so I took some other ones to day outside, if I find any keepers I will upload them here aswell.

· Premium Member
2,261 Posts
Okey here is some photos that I put some more work in to, and I hope that any one that wants to know how the m49 looks gets some more data.
Hey, Joel,

Nice!

I especially like the photo of the M49 in the yellow leaves! You don't need to worry about putting your M to work splitting wood, either. Nice photos, and enjoy wearing your new Lum-Tec! :thumbup1:

· Premium Member
2,261 Posts
Thanks, and crap.... I think im hooked!
I feel you, buddy.

I have bought three LTs since the beginning of March: An M28, a SuperCombat B2 and a V1. My "prestige watches" (Rolex, Tag, etc.) are gathering dust in my bureau drawer. Lum-Tec is a watch company like no other, and its products have a special appeal for me because 1) They look great, 2) They wear great, 3) The company's customer service is fantastic, 4) This forum is an amazing resource, 5) It feels good to be part of something that affirms what's good about capitalism and free enterprise. :thumbup:

· Registered
1,478 Posts
Welcome to the forum Joel and thanks for those nice M49 pictures.

Don't worry about getting hooked on LT watches, you aren't alone! :w00t:

· Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Thanks alot traxx, Im trying out the Crown and buckle Silas to day. The man himself inspired me to get it. Thanks!
Its not the last time I order from them, im very happy with it!

Ladd Gardner, I hear you and I agree. I have been looking for watches and a watchbrand for a long time and I know in my head what I was looking for,
and then one day it all come together when I found lumtec

Here is a pic

· Premium Member
2,706 Posts
Enjoying your photos Joel! Keep them coming!! :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.