WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

Lüm-tec 2013

29K views 263 replies 67 participants last post by  notsim 
I'd like to have a MASCULINE turnable bezel on the cobalt chromium M-Series to help navigating when hiking (W, N, S, E). Something that can be turned with COLD hands: Big cut outs on a 60 clicks bezel, instead of these tiny saw tooth edged 120 diver bezels.

Watch Analog watch Clock Measuring instrument Watch accessory

White Automotive design Gadget Audio equipment Font

And a brushed case.

Thanks for listening,

Marc

@zephyrnoid:

Fair enough to have an opinion, especially if you have a professional background - which most of us most probably don't have, when it comes to designs.

However, we're in the lucky situation, that Chris really WANTS the feedback from us, so you really have the chance to change something, if you're really that good (no pun intended at all).

With that said, why don't you take one of the older designs - something that isn't available any longer - and pimp it for all of us to see?

After all... we (the guys buying the watches) should like 'em as well, no?

Cheers,

Marc

Ok, let's play then.

Here's the M25 - discontinued, so no harm. It's too easy to improve a few details on an "ugly" watch, so I picked this one, as I really like it a lot.

Plenty of great pictures here:
TZ-UK • View topic - Newest Addition to the family Lum-tec M25 (Picture Heavy)

I'm NOT trying to prove you wrong at all!!! If you're that good and all including Chris agree, it's a benefit for all of us. If not - well, it was worth trying.

So, please show. I'm curious.

Regards,

Marc

It's great to read that you're CONSTANTLY searching / working on new / different case materials Chris!!!

Here's one heck of expensive "piece of plastic":

Cheers,

Marc

WOW... zephyrnoid, you really know how to make thin air stink even better then my 2 months old daughter.

What a heavy load of BS!! Man, you really had the opportunity to prove yourself here and now this is what you come up with? - That Chris managed to fix his past "errors"?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Personally, I like the exotic metals and ceramics. The carbon fiber never did a thing for me. (this is, of course, my personal opinion. does not reflect company policy etc etc etc, blah blah blah)
:thumbup1:

Great seeing someone working for the company that is represented on a forum having his own opinion. You don't see that very often these days, which makes it even more refreshing and rare!

Well said Bes and - btw - couldn't agree more.

Ciao,

Marc

Chris, Bes,

could we get rid of that plastic movement holder please?

I know I'm really female-dog-in' about a minor detail here, but plastic just doesn't belong into a high end watch IMO.

Thanks,

Marc

Yeah, I know it's more elastic with plastic, but that doesn't mean, I have to like it.

One of my favorite workhorse movements (Rolex 3135) doesn't have that plastic holder neither and that movement holds up for ages without service.

Cheers,

Marc

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.