WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 264 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CNC dials are coming for the next M auto series. Also for the cobalt but with a twist! If it works out. Auto super combats for sure. Maybe a V chronograph. A few 300Ms. Bronze combat is a very good bet.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I'd like to see a true "dress" watch from Lum-Tec. Automatic of course. Also a GMT 300M or V1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sgrenald

·
Registered
739 Posts
#1 - Super Combat in Bronze with a black or OD green dial.

#2 - M Cobalt variant of the M27 GMT, but only if it has a mechanical GMT movement (hopefully you're able to source 100-150

If either (or both :blink: ) of these somehow materialize, you'll have my pre-order deposit the night they are announced! :w00t:

·
Registered
618 Posts
Mechanical chronograph. Or a Rattrapante? Or a retrograde.

What about a moon phase? You want something more "masculine" than a little smiley face? What about a moonphase like this Spring Drive: http://www.worldwatchreview.com/wp-...eiko-ananta-spring-drive-moon-phase-watch.jpg

How about a dial with a BIG "LT" logo cut in it and filled with lume!

Speaking of dials, I don't suppose they ever figured out how to make that light-eating dial work?

And I like the idea of a Lüm-Tec Dress Watch. It's a little outside your normal range, but something that is designed to go with a bracelet and croc strap...

Funky LT buckle/tang combo. (I'm thinking about the new Tourneau design for the buckle that incorporates their logo)

·
Registered
246 Posts
I'd like to have a MASCULINE turnable bezel on the cobalt chromium M-Series to help navigating when hiking (W, N, S, E). Something that can be turned with COLD hands: Big cut outs on a 60 clicks bezel, instead of these tiny saw tooth edged 120 diver bezels.

Watch Analog watch Clock Measuring instrument Watch accessory

White Automotive design Gadget Audio equipment Font

And a brushed case.

Thanks for listening,

Marc

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Bronzebat (just so you know there's demand :wink:)

I'd love to see a GMT Combat; actually, you could look at doing something with the Ronda Qz Caliber 6203B, which gives a big date and a second time zone on a sub-dial and could look very cool with some of LT's special sauce :001_tt2:

And finally, because I have the multiple time zone / GMT fetish, I'd love a GMT bezel on the 300m case, with face markings or a chapter ring enabling 3 timezones to be tracked.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Bronze Combat for sure. But I prefer the non Super model. I like the reg size alot better. Maby my arms are girly :)

·
Registered
482 Posts
CNC dials are coming for the next M auto series. Also for the cobalt but with a twist! If it works out. Auto super combats for sure. Maybe a V chronograph. A few 300Ms. Bronze combat is a very good bet.
A V7 casing mechanical chronograph model would be really interesting. :thumbup1:

·
Registered
336 Posts
As i mentioned on Facebook;

A Bronze Combat would be nice, with an automatic movement that is.
Normaly i don't like Bronze. But when i saw the Combat version of it ... i really liked it,
Also a Dress-Watch, such as on the drawings last year. Cobalt Chromium and a Carbon watch also sounds great.

I like to have watches from different materials.
I have now; PVD, Titanium Grade 5 (Omega), Tungsten (Aug 2012) and steel.
Now .... LT talks about; Bronze, Cobalt Chromium and Carbon .. but what about; Titanium (not a combat), and maybe something of Damascus steel.
All materials that i don't currently own. ;)

last question;

What about those Valjoux's that you have on the shelf's ?
Maybe a nice Chrono, of another kind of watch, in a Limited run.

1 - 20 of 264 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.