WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
2,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone own the Khaki Sunset or Twilight GMT? Last week I found an AD here in Indy that had this model. It caught my eye and has made its way to my list. Thanks.

44mm case
Water resistant 200 meters
ETA 2893 with second time zone complication
Displays time of sunset on the 15th of the month in 6 citites of the world; London Gander Los Angeles Nadi Manila and Muscat.

Sunset on SS & Nylon bracelet

Photo is not mine

Hamilton website page
http://www.hamiltonwatch.com/webapp/en-us/collection/?c=ka&y=115

·
Banned
5,433 Posts
I haven't seen one in person-yet.
I like the watch although I'll never use the sunset feature.
The only thing that keeps me away from that and the new Khaki Action is that crown guard thing.
Maybe in time I'll warm up to it, as the watch itself is great.

·
Banned
5,824 Posts
Pretty new model, Auto. Few online vendors have it listed. I think they were waiting to see how successful I Am Legend was. And boy, has it been successful. The one place that I saw it listed showed a pretty pricey MSRP.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Saw one last night in SF...Big watch and had a half/half dial. I really like it and think the crown guard makes it.

·
Banned
5,824 Posts

The case, in stainless steel, measures 44mm and has a sapphire crystal and display back. It is water resistant to 200 meters. Dials can be had in black/silver and all black.

Movement is the automatic ETA caliber 2893 with second timezone complication.

This watch displays the times of twilight end and twilight start on the 1st, 11th and 21st of the month for the city of New York. Another model from this collection displays the time of sunset on the 15th of the month in 6 cities of the world: London, Gander, Los Angeles, Nadi, Manila and Muscat.

There are actually three models that are similar, Khaki Sunset with white and black dials and the two-tone Twilight shown above.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Well ...I have to have it......Fortunately I’m in the right place and everybody understand why..........

1 - 18 of 18 Posts