runing on auto mode now on my desk
GREAT quality and finish
cant hear it running...
i am blown away

will advise

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
That is an incredible price, I've only just order a 10 watch box as my Christmas present from my kids, note to self... look surprised on Christmas morn and it cost £30 ($46). To get a 4 watch winder unit included in that package would have been brilliant.

Thanks for posting, shame it was too late for me.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Nice purchase Bill. I bought a cheapie (not NEAR as nice as yours) back in 2008 or so. It started making some noise about a year later, but not enough to worry about, considering the price. Now it's just white noise. Hope yours runs silent for ever.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Ok boys
St Paddys aproaching

Winder is still running silent !!
Looks like you got lucky. The seller is doing a lot of damage control in the Amazon reviews. Shining Image, the seller, has posted in multiple threads that the "the quality has been improved significantly since 2012".

·
Registered
43 Posts
Nice winder. I picked up a couple of 'Brookstone' winders on amazon for around $100 each. Beautiful looking, silent, winds 4 watches each with their separate settings (clockwise, counter, or both, with several different available turns per minute). I have had them for at least 6 or 8 months and they have worked flawlessly! They do not have the drawer for straps but I keep those in a different non-winding watch case.

Still running strong And silent ....

·
Registered
301 Posts
Nice winder. I picked up a couple of 'Brookstone' winders on amazon for around $100 each. Beautiful looking, silent, winds 4 watches each with their separate settings (clockwise, counter, or both, with several different available turns per minute). I have had them for at least 6 or 8 months and they have worked flawlessly! They do not have the drawer for straps but I keep those in a different non-winding watch case.
I just went on Amazon and those winders are now $199.00 !!! You got a deal.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Still running
Going to PU another, 2 more
Autos on the way.....

Can't complain for @$100 :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts