WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am new to the forum and have been hunting for the perfect watch winder for my collection. I have watches like 49mm breitlings with leather straps, all the way down to 36mm Rolex datejust so I need something to accommodate large case watches.

I have narrowed it down to 3 options, if there is something you know of that may be better please enlighten me.

1. Kadloo Smartoli Quattro. I like how you can hold a total of 13 watches.

2. Wolf designs 2.7 Viceroy, either the triple or 6 winder. I like how the triple offers extra storage but the extra wouldnt be enough so I would need an additional watch case anyway.

3. Volta 8 watch carbon fibre winder. And I would get the matching 8 watch Volta watch case.

I have read many good reviews on the wolf winder but not much else on the other 2. If anyone has any experience with them please let me know.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
24,995 Posts
Hi Capital10,

Welcome to WATCH TALK FORUMS!

I've not seen or even heard of those two other brands - just the Wolf. Have you taken a look at Orbita?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have looked at orbita, but i am wanting to wind a minimum of 3 or 4 watches and those all seam to be out of my price range that I want to be in. I am wanting to be close to $1000, maybe a little more, but less is always better.

·
Premium Member
24,995 Posts
i have looked at orbita, but i am wanting to wind a minimum of 3 or 4 watches and those all seam to be out of my price range that I want to be in. I am wanting to be close to $1000, maybe a little more, but less is always better.
If you look on the outlet store on Orbita's home page, you'll find what you're looking for.

http://store.orbita.com/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts