WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
7,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there.

I'm kind of new to this hobby (or maybe its a passion) but i've started into collecting 30's - early 50's Gruens with a few Elgins, Benrus and Roamer thrown into the mix. I also have some newer watches, a very nice Seiko Tank, an extremely nice Seiko Lassale and one of my favourite affordable new watches a Tissot Le Locle. I'll spend most of my time on the Gruen website but enjoy popping in here to see what is happening, learn a few things (ok, a lot of things) and admire some of the watch pics.

·
Super Moderator
16,892 Posts
We hope it's more than just "hello"!

Hi, Mikey! Welcome to WTF!
Let the journey on your new hobby....er, I mean "hobsession" (sigh!!!) begin. It all started for me as well with a Gruen- the one I got when my dad passed.

We'll look forward to seeing you in The American Watch Forum (well, actually as many as you'd like to visit. I'm always learning something in all of 'em.) And when you're feeling up to it we'd love to see some pics of your watches as well. :w00t:

Thanks for joining, and see ya soon!

·
Super Moderator
16,892 Posts
Yes, I'm aware of that. But Rochester dropped it before the last strip was published. As a result, I lost track of when that happened.

I liked it as well!

·
Banned
28,290 Posts
Hi all, I am new in this forum. I did not find any newbie thread so thought of posting here. I hope its not wrong. Its my hobby to collect watches and my latest collection is Marc Jacobs watches from xxxxxxxxxxx.com
Oh, nice plug. :001_rolleyes: Pity we had to pull it and your signature. So how long have you worked there and did you read our rules against promoting a non-sponsor site?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.