WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a quick wrist shot of my new Limited Edition Android Virtuoso White Ceramic 45mm!

I'd been wanting one since the first time I saw them, but couldn't pull the trigger at the full retail price. When they went on a TV shopping channel holiday sale and sold out before I could get one I was bummed. Lucky for me someone must have returned their Christmas gift, and when I saw it available I snagged it immediately! This will be my Florida spring break & go to summer time watch!

I love the silver dial, blued hands & indices, and the under the crystal cyclops is so cool! The white leather strap is one of the thickest & softest stock straps I've ever owned! This watch houses a gold gilded ETA 2824 movement with sapphire crystals front & back!

I cannot believe I paid under $250 for this? :001_tt1:

Reactions: WWIIBuff

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys! IMO the strap on this thing is worth $100 by itself! Wing supplies the nicest stock straps that I've ever seen!

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gorgeous. I'm going to grab that 45 sooner or later. Enjoy that beauty.
You're going to have to search high & low if you want the white 45mm. The are LE of only 500 pieces & are sold out most everywhere. Check eBay, or call Android to see if they have any left. I've seen them go from approx. $450 to $1,000. I was extremely fortunate to get the last one at a holiday sale price on the TV shopping channel after someone returned it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts