WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

I have looked at these watches for over a year or so and was never willing to pull the trigger on one until this past week. There had been a problem in the past with the Retrograde not resetting properly. Ronda made a revision on the Mastertech 8040N movement not long ago and that fixed any previous problems. It has no flaws now and works perfectly. I got this piece still brand new in the box still wrapped for an incredible $125.00. It was an offer I could not refuse.The Shop was closing them out and the price I got was even less. I was in the right place at the right time, thats about it. It is a beautiful timepiece.

Here are a few pics:

[URL="
[/URL]
[URL="
[/URL]
[URL="
[/URL]
[URL="
[/URL]

·
Super Moderator
16,574 Posts
That is the most beautiful Invicta I have ever seen! Congratulations on a fantastic score. :thumbup::thumbup1::thumbup:
...........................................................................................................................5 thumbs up

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Pappa...,

Very nice watch. I want one. Do they have any more?

Model number?
There should be plenty left I would think. I may be wrong though. The Shop was closing them out. If you look around you'll find one.

Invicta 0418 Vintage Classic Swiss Quartz Chronograph

Here are the specs on it:

• Bracelet: Stainless Steel
• Movement: Revised Ronda Mastertech 8040.N Chrono Retrograde w/big date 13 jewels
• Crystal: Flame Fusion
• Crown: Push/Pull w/ Function Pushers
• Clasp: Push Button Dual Deployant
• Bracelet Measurements: 8-1/4" L x 24mm W
• Case Measurements: 47mm
• Case Thickness: 14.5mm
• Water Resistance: 5 ATM - 50 meters - 165 feet

·
Registered
3 Posts
I picked up the 10749 version which has the gold accented bezel, crown and pushers. I agree, this is a very good looking watch series. The Mastertech 8040N is said to be one of the best Ronda movements available. The large appearance is somewhat attributed to the narrow bezel with the 47mm case diameter, it's all dial!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I picked up the 10749 version which has the gold accented bezel, crown and pushers. I agree, this is a very good looking watch series. The Mastertech 8040N is said to be one of the best Ronda movements available. The large appearance is somewhat attributed to the narrow bezel with the 47mm case diameter, it's all dial!

Couldn't have said it better. You are exactly right about the dial and what you said about the Mastertech 8040N 13 jewel movement. It is the top of the line for Rhonda movements.They wasted no time fixing the problem and revised it quickly. I love it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.