WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my second Breitling!! The Seawolf. I have been staring at this watch for months.... Im still a small fish but im working my way UP!!:thumbup:

HERE THE BROTHERS ARE TOGETHER!!

Im thinking the B-1 next. What do you guys think.??
"BUT MAYBE ILL BUY A NEW CAMERA FIRST SO I CAN GET SOME BETTER PHOTOS :confused1:

·
Registered
18 Posts
HEY WALLSTREET......AWESOME SEAWOLF!!!!
......... The B-1 or maybe Navitimer.........Time for a rubber strap on the seawolf.....!
Very nice collection...

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Hey Wallstreet.. Nice looking Seawolf..... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I like it so much better on that pro I bracelet too! :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

Congrats & enjoy!!!

·
Registered
711 Posts
Congrats, right now I am cruising for a Breitling also. But dont tell my wife!!:biggrin:

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Many Congratulations Mr Wallstreet,

That's a beauty. And 3000M water resistancy as well. It doesn't get much better than that.:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Congrats!! I have always loved the Seawolf. I just wish my wrist wasn't too spindly to wear it. Even the sales guy at Torneau said so, so you know it must be true! If it was just a little thinner...

·
Premium Member
6,208 Posts
Congrats man, you now have double my collection of Breitlings :scared:
Definitely go for the rubber strap on the seawolf - it changes it hugely and looks great (but of course the pro bracelet is amazing in it's own right!)

Cheers

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Congrats!! I have always loved the Seawolf. I just wish my wrist wasn't too spindly to wear it. Even the sales guy at Torneau said so, so you know it must be true! If it was just a little thinner...
HA!!! If you think Joh gave you grief over the Olympus just strap a Seawolf to your wrist. He'll never let you hear the end of that!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

of course, if he got too sassy, just imagine smacking him with that on your wrist! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :mad: :laugh:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
HA!!! If you think Joh gave you grief over the Olympus just strap a Seawolf to your wrist. He'll never let you hear the end of that!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

of course, if he got too sassy, just imagine smacking him with that on your wrist! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :mad: :laugh:
Although it was hard to see on tv, I think these are actually what WonderWoman used for her bullet proof bracelets. :biggrin:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Congrats wallstreet777,she is a Beauty:thumbup1:
It took me 4 years too get my 2nd and 3rd Breitlings,but im afraid but bug has not gone yet :blink: I have been eyeing the Seawolf myself for a while and it may be #4 in the collection:thumbup:
Good Luck and Enjoy your B's

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Great pickup.I just love the Seawolf.:thumbup1:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts