WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright Guys, The Famous 4469 Is Driving Me Crazy.

I'm Just One Click Away From Buying It. It Will Be My First Swiss Made Invicta.

C'mon Guys Help Me Decide, Post Your Comments As Well As Pics About The 4469.

·
Registered
541 Posts
I own this one and IMHO it is one of the best Invictas your can buy for the $$$. If you want to see what Invicta has to offer in a Swiss Made watch with SW200 movement this is the way to go without breaking the bank. :thumbup:

·
Registered
793 Posts
Let me put it this way Wilfreb, If you are that impressed with the aussie prodivers, the 4469 is in a class all its own with a smooth as butter SW200 movement. You will be wondering why you took so long. And, you will be asking yourself Aussie what????
4469, you can't beat it for the price. JUST DO IT!!!!!!

·
Registered
578 Posts
The 4469 is one nice watch I can not tell you how impressed I was when I recieved mine the quality of this watch is top notch from the bracelet to the movement, go ahead take the plunge you wont be sorry. The feel and construction of this watch is one of a much more expensive watch IMO this is agreat watch.

·
Registered
65 Posts
You wont regret it! Purchase it, wear it and enjoy it!

I have mine on right now, when I go to bed, it will sit alongside my Rolex, Tag Heuer and IWC watches and it doesnt look out of place at all. For 380 or whatever you are paying, you cannot go wrong. The biggest thing the Invicta watch has taught me is that you do not have to pay well into the 1000's to get a timepiece that can sit beside watches costing well into the 1000's of dollars and not look the least out of place!

That and the fact that now I am already looking at the Speedway Cosc and the Subaqua Nomas!

·
Registered
184 Posts
I like both the black mother of pearl dial and the gunmetal braclet. ECM3 how does that gunmetal finish hold up to the desk diver scratches?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts