WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,477 Posts
Welcome to WatchTalkForums (WTF), MichellekaL! Wow, I don't think we've ever been asked that before by a new member. But you'll know what to do just as soon as you get used to us idiots. Until then....

Step 1) Go back and make sure you read our Rules of Conduct. That way you'll know what you can and can't do here. We have a few behavioral requirements and they're really just common sense, but they're important to us.

Step 2) HAVE FUN
You are now among people from all walks of life who enjoy wearing, talking about, and showing off watches. So jump in and join us whenever you feel like it because we're always open.

Step 3) Sharpen your photography skills. We really encourage all members to share their watch photos with us (along with their non-watch related photos here in The Community Forum). We like 'em clear and big (around 400 X 400 so practice, practice, practice.) Shout out if you need help.

Step 4) Go back to Step 2

Step 5) Don't forget about the stuff you don't know yet. No question is too inconsequential! Whenever ya find something you're curious about (at least where watches and clocks are concerned :001_smile:) this is just the place to go to find out. There are a lot of smart people here who are happy to help out.

Step 6) Just for the heck of it, go back to Step 2.

Reactions: weebee

·
Super Moderator
15,477 Posts
I almost forgot...

The first time you post a photo, you are responsible for bringing the donuts. I like mine marshmallow creme filled with chocolate icing, thank you.

·
Banned
30 Posts
Welcome to WatchTalkForums (WTF), MichellekaL! Wow, I don't think we've ever been asked that before by a new member. But you'll know what to do just as soon as you get used to us idiots. Until then....

Step 1) Go back and make sure you read our Rules of Conduct. That way you'll know what you can and can't do here. We have a few behavioral requirements and they're really just common sense, but they're important to us.

Step 2) HAVE FUN
You are now among people from all walks of life who enjoy wearing, talking about, and showing off watches. So jump in and join us whenever you feel like it because we're always open.

Step 3) Sharpen your photography skills. We really encourage all members to share their watch photos with us (along with their non-watch related photos here in The Community Forum). We like 'em clear and big (around 400 X 400 so practice, practice, practice.) Shout out if you need help.

Step 4) Go back to Step 2

Step 5) Don't forget about the stuff you don't know yet. No question is too inconsequential! Whenever ya find something you're curious about (at least where watches and clocks are concerned :001_smile:) this is just the place to go to find out. There are a lot of smart people here who are happy to help out.

Step 6) Just for the heck of it, go back to Step 2.
This is the funniest guidance I need to know, as well... It's worth reading.... (big hug and pickpocketing you donuts :lol:)

Thanks

·
Banned
50 Posts
much you can do in this forum ... you can share your photos or you can watch ask everything related to watches or you can also share stories about watches that you have and you should read the rules in advance about the rest of the first forum you will begin to know what you can do in this forum .................. by the way welcome and join in the forum I hope you can enjoy it

·
Banned
31 Posts
much you can do in this forum ... you can share your photos or you can watch ask everything related to watches or you can also share stories about watches that you have and you should read the rules in advance about the rest of the first forum you will begin to know what you can do in this forum .................. by the way welcome and join in the forum I hope you can enjoy it
simple and wise review, like this :thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts