WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. My name is Ray. I became interested in MORE that one watch about 2 years ago.

I was searching for something new to upgrade my wrist from my 1992 or 3 VSA, when I came across a watch forum, then another and then another, etc.. Next thing I know I'm buying and buying, well you know the story.

Anyway, I've seen this forum come up when searching for info on watches. I figured I might as well join up.

There's a lot of good reading hear, and i hope to catch up so I can figure out what I want next.

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
15,641 Posts
It's great to have you, Ray, and welcome.
We're eager and ready to help you wherever we can...opinions, answers, opinions, advice, opinions, guideance, opinions...:lol:

Would you be willing to share photos of your collection with us? We're a VERY picture-friendly site!

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
welcome to the boards, you should post up some pics of your purchases, and maybe some stuff that you want to buy, we would love to see whats in your current collection.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I guess I need to join photobucket or something to post pics. I'm use to uploading to a gallery. I'll see what I can do, and thanks everyone.

·
Super Moderator
15,641 Posts
Yup! Photobucket is practically a necessity for a site like ours.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts