WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after dealing with a nightmare company called timezone123 on Amazon I finally got my 1001 with a new NH35A. I am so stoked at this purchase. I paid for overnight and for under $120 got an incredible watch. Stats-nh35a hand wimd amd hacking seiko movement, flame fusion crystals, 200m water resistance, 43mm case and one of the best made hollow end link stainless steel bracelets I have worn. I will post a full review with photos soon. Invicta just kicked everyone's but with this watch. The Lume on this thing is impressive too. I am extremely impressed. If you are on the fence with any of these models with the white, yellow, blue, purple, red, green dials. Just go for it. My only advice is make sure you are getting nh35a beforehand it is a huge upgrade over the nh25a.

Love em all!!

Rob

·
Super Moderator
16,574 Posts
Sorry to hear about your Amazon problem, but congrats on the watch, and looking forward to those pix!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.