WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Just received this Invicta 6754 Reserve Ocean Reef Chrono. The strap watch should be here shortly. Pics didn't do it justice (never do). The massive 1 inch solid SS bracelet links (which are offset by the smaller high polished links) set the look of the bracelet off. I got way more than I bargained for.The blue ion-plated bezel was the only thing that concerned me, but no problem. I was totally impressed by it.

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
That's a really nice watch Doc. I love the dial and bezel combo with the colors. That is a really nice blue, so unlike the normal blue Invicta uses.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
thats a really nice looking watch, I love the blue ion plating like that, I think it looks really nice. Congrats on the new addition, and can't wait to see the other new model that you added, wear them well!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That just reminded me of something. That anodized blue finish on that Bezel looks just like the injector fittings off a NoS system I had on a car I used to race. They were anodized Red and Blue depending on what was being pushed thru each line. :thumbup1:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Looks good, I love the Chrono Ocean Reef but I don't know about that particular color of blue for me. To me it looks kind of like that blue protective film hasn't been removed, it has that color to it.

Either way its a nice looking watch, I hope you enjoy it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts