WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a V-1 after selling my 500M-3, and I am impressed.. While I loved the look of the 500, it was just too thick on my wrist... The quality and design were great, just didn't keep me and my wrist happy.... Now the V-1, is perfectly sized, and so uniquely shaped... Love it... And with the bracelet I dare say it can pull off what qualifies as dressy for me.... I've got a V-5 on preorder, and think they will compliment each other perfectly... As my bracelet is getting sent for a repair, do any owners have some great strap photos of V's? For some reason the variable width strap just doesn't pop on my wrist, so Im on rubber now, and I think it deserves better.. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated....

·
Registered
15,297 Posts
For the V-series, especially if you're going for a more dressy look, nothing beats a notched and tapered large-scale gator strap IMO!

Here are a few photos of Milos' V4 with the style strap I described. Absolutely gorgeous. :001_wub:
My strap and photos, but just for the record - that V4 belongs to Scott.
I wear that strap on my V3 with clear sapphire crystal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.