WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
I own both the M20 and a SCB2, I purchased the SCB2 second as I always wanted a Titanium cased watch, having already had the M20, I was familiar with the movement, it has such a solid heavy feel to the winding, you have no doubt you have a superb Swiss piece.
Mechanical doesn't bother me at all, as rotating watches forces me to wind my auto's anyway. I remember when I first started collecting watches I had a personal email from Chris on this movement trying to explain it to me, as I was a big newb as to non-qaurtz watches at the time. I got the impression he personally favors this movement from his response

My SCB2 with a black shark strap looks like it means serious business, it's a great manly look.
Any watch collector who wants to expand there collection to include a Titanium case, this is the watch to do it with.
And now the movement is even rarer.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Thanks Ladd & Blue for the comments!

I gather that this movement is special. I have decided that I am going to give my M57 to my son, as he is turning 14 next month and really needs to understand a man needs a nice watch..
I own an M57, what a great first higher end watch for a teenager, quartz so you don't need to wind it, something most teens won't want to bother with.
It will be interesting to know if his peers complement him on it ?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.