WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....Poor Jerry, I have been swamping him with huge groups of watches since I got back to Michigan .....and of course, as this has been the un-snowiest winter in a long time, he has been busy busy busy.....( and I think there's some internet work being done, so folks are finding out about them) ...

......anyway....I got this group back yesterday, and got them polished up, and found the right bands for them .......

.....first up is this Movado Kingmatic.......( if anyone knows how old this watch is I would 'preciate finding out......)

a silver dial, with just a few faint spots on the dial ......you might remember that I got this watch in a group that I paid $20 for .....yippeee ! ......

......there's a Wittnauer and a nice 23 jewel Bulova here that I am selling for someone else....but since they're so pretty I thought you guys might like to see them too.......

.....ok maybe later ....photobucket is being it's usual obnoxious self ......*goes off mumbling to herself about PB*

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
.....went and deleted some cookies ......and that should help a bit ......

Now here's the pretty Wittnauer ....

and the also pretty grey ghost of a Bulova.......

and the old Hamilton ......have to re-shoot that one .....

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
.....Oh and the Hamiltons are over in the Hamilton section ......

sorry about the disjointedness of these posts.....I am also watching the Pairs and Men's finals in the US Championships.......so it's watch skaters.....run back to the computer, the race for the TV ....back to the computer ......getting a little dizzy ......

Reactions: BrianG
1 - 8 of 8 Posts