WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is the big day. Both my 164's (as in 164 fathoms :D ) have arrived!

I'll upload some wristshots later on (need to adjust the straps) but for now some quick comparison shots with my fifty fathoms

I especially like the lume shot :D

There taken in terrible light conditions in a hurry just out of the box and quick camera settings.. Had the camera in my hand so.. there a tit bit blurry..

Lume:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
The Blancpain is one serious piece of kit with an equally serious price tag, kudos for owning one of those but I couldn't never justify putting that kind of money into a watch.

·
Premium Member
2,709 Posts
Three nice watches! I'm surprised at the overall size difference between the 40mm & 45mm!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@luminated well it is serious money indeed.. And the blancpain not the most expensive watch in my collection.. But as you can see I also have lum-tecs.. Got a SC B1 and now 2 300M's. I love the clean dials and industrial look of lum-tec.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There is a real size difference.. You only see it compared to other watches. On the wrist the 300m-1 is not so tiny.

They both wear perfectly..

I'll be going to use the rubber strap on the 300M-1. It makes it somewhat bigger looking. The 300m-2XL looks best with the pvd bracelet.

And as of now I'll call them 164's.

·
Registered
321 Posts
There is a real size difference.. You only see it compared to other watches. On the wrist the 300m-1 is not so tiny.
I too am shocked at the size difference in the pics. I have the 300M-1 and I think it looks big for a 40mm. I'm glad I switched my order from the XL as it probably would have looked to big for my wrist size.

Thanks for sharing the pics!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Looking good m8.

Wearing it in good health, :wink:

ps.

If you don't mind I borrowed the picture on top of this page, for FB.
As a nice guy I am, I named your name with the picture.

Mocht je het erg vinden, dan kan ik de foto altijd weer weghalen.
Het ging mij om de vergelijking tussen de 40 en de 45 versie.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.