WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are told that this will be the only one we get they are so limited!

Its a real beauty! I don't know if I should wear it or make love to it?? :001_tt1:

Anonimo Marlin Bronze Watch
Model #7001-bnz-grn-dial

Movement Automatic, caliber Anonimo 01.0 on base SELLITA SW200 with rotor manufactured upon Anonimo specifications; 21 jewels, colimaçon finish, adjusted 4 positions, 28.800 A/h. Power reserve about 40 hours. Functions Hours, minutes, central seconds; date window. Watch Case Sand-blasted and satinated special bronze alloy. Dimensions: maximum length mm 55.50, maximum diameter crown included mm 52.50, nominal diameter mm 46.50, maximum thickness mm 15.50; wrist strap 24.00/20.00 mm. Monobloc construction in which a sole element works as central part of the case (carrure) and back cover, closed by one bezel on the upper side. Bezel closing is ensured by tie rods and five external stainless steel Thorx screws. Great dimension screw locked stainless steel crown at h. 4 for comfortable hold. Automatic helium expulsion valve at h. 10 to be used in pressurized hyperbaric chambers in overpressure conditions. Extra thick domed sapphire crystal. Wrist strap is provided with hexagon-headed security screws and one lower screw with shaped head. This last screw allow the access for the release of the widing stem; a specific tool is required to unscrew it. Water Resistance 150 ATM Dial Oversized and extra thick dial with hour indexes treated with luminous coating for superior day/night readability. Hands treated with luminous coating. Date window. Wriststrap Manufactured and hand finished in patented Kodiak process calfskin to allow for extended immersion in fresh and sea water (24 continuous hours). Exclusive Anonimo stainless steel buckle or stainless steel folding clasp with security push button. Anonimo Marlin Bronze Watch - model 7001-bnz Green Dial

Retail Price $7,700.00

Anonimo-Marlin-bronze-Large.jpg

You can view this model and all other Anonimo watches at New Genuine Anonimo Watches from About Time

Contact me at [email protected] or 949-429-4290 if you are interested in this beauty!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts