WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Lum-Tec'ers,

I wanted to let you all know that as of today I'm no longer moderating the Lum-Tec forum. I wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all of this forum's regular members for your willingness to play by the rules, and the respect you have shown for the extremely tiny amount of moderation that has been required during my time here. 99.9999% of you are class acts in my book, and it has been my pleasure moderating this forum for you guys! I still plan to be a regular contributing member when the opportunity presents itself, so I'll catch you on the flip side!

Now back to your regularly scheduled Watch Talk! :wink:

·
Registered
583 Posts
Well, that certainly is sad news -- which seems to be coming in droves today...:sad:

I haven't been here long, but let me just express my appreciation for your contributions as a mod here, Brian. There's a really good vibe in the LT Forum, and you have obviously played a real role in creating that. Thank you! (and thanks for the inspiration with the whole custom M38 w/red second hand thing...:biggrin::thumbup1:)

Cheers,
Jazz

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Thanks Brian...we always need people to keep us on the straight and narrow from time to time, and you did it with tact and diplomacy :thumbup1:

Reactions: BrianS

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
What Timbo said Brian... Job well done.

·
Super Moderator
15,654 Posts
Hey Brian, are you taking your Official WTF Moderators Lounge Coffee Mug with you or are we retiring it to a place of honor
on the tchotchkes shelf?

·
Registered
7,739 Posts
Thanks for your efforts in here Brian! I know that being in a different time zone makes it difficult for me to jump on things quickly, and I always appreciated your quick work and the manner in which you got things done. I always admired the way you could phrase things to put things in perspective and to get us all focused on what is important.

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey guys thanks for the kind words! I'm still a huge Lum-Tec fan and don't plan on going anywhere. After all I still have a V1-Red LE & an M54 I can't wait to get on my wrist!

P.S. Oh yeah before I forget for those 0.0001%er's you are now officially on ignore!! LOL! :lol: Sorry couldn't resist that one.. :wink:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Thanks for all the great work!

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quick! Now that he's gone, bring out the beer keg, fireworks and barnyard animals!! :scared::scared:
Hey I'm still here regular member! Can I come to that party (minus the animals...) LOL!

·
Registered
845 Posts
Writing for the .0001% who broke the rules and who was banned I can write with true sincerity I have no ill feelings and wish you the best.

I look forward to your continuing comments on this web site. :wink:

Reactions: Lazarbel
1 - 20 of 20 Posts