WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Incoming Seiko SKX009 "Pepsi".

I needed a new tool watch as my quartz Luminox died at a very inconvenient moment. Didn't realize it had no EOL indicator until it was too late!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,839 Posts
Incoming Seiko SKX009 "Pepsi".

I needed a new tool watch as my quartz Luminox died at a very inconvenient moment. Didn't realize it had no EOL indicator until it was too late!

I'm waiting for seiko Sumo black:w00t:

It should arrive in the middle of June.
A couple of nice Seikos! I have a blue Sumo and love it. And the 009 is a really good beater to have.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Arrived last Friday, from our esteemed colleague Richard. She's a beauty, with a well serviced 505 under the hood:

Looking at it on your wrist makes me wish I had taken one last wrist shot before I put it in the mail :sad:

The work that Jesse done on the case is stunning, all the case lines remain intact. May she last you many more years :thumbup1:

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I had a Seiko 6105 arrive yesterday but I put it in the mail and sent it back out for a new crystal and gaskets, should be back sometime next week and will take a couple of pics.

This one arrived this morning, it's one of Seiko's new Solar chronograph 200m divers model number SSC017P, a birthday pressie from the wife.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I had a Seiko 6105 arrive yesterday but I put it in the mail and sent it back out for a new crystal and gaskets, should be back sometime next week and will take a couple of pics.

This one arrived this morning, it's one of Seiko's new Solar chronograph 200m divers model number SSC017P, a birthday pressie from the wife.

I'm a big Seiko fan too. Great looking watch man!

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Thanks Watchfan and ScottD! This is for my 34th Wedding Anniversary and my 55th birthday! My wife insisted I deserved a PP. I tried to get an Aquanaut and left with the 5712G! She did pretty well too!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.