WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as i predicted in the old site during the airing of the dragon watch the next watch is the tiger looks a lot better than the dragon but i still say the tiger will be on the other side so that side by side they both reach for the pearl well maybe not
you can see a rendering on http://www.myspace.com/watchguy

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
nothing of interest to me. The Renato watches are a rehash and the Tiger design is a poor second IMHO to Corum and others.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
It was great to hear that extraordinary song by Joe Tex.

I don't know what it has to do with watches, but it's moving piece.

·
Registered
793 Posts
The Joe Tex song is good for sure.

BUT I find websites that play unsolicited music very annoying. Especally when not given the option to turn it off.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
You mean you're not a fan and always on MySpace Cap?:biggrin:

I actually enjoy hearing what people are listening to on that site. It has introduced me to some cool music from all over the world.

·
Registered
793 Posts
You mean you're not a fan and always on MySpace Cap?:biggrin:

I actually enjoy hearing what people are listening to on that site. It has introduced me to some cool music from all over the world.
Today the page actually loaded. Last night the page would not load, so all I had was the black background and Joe Tex singing. I had a much better experience today. Whoa!! I like the car! What a dream, cool watches and cool cars!! I like to see and possibly hear othe people's music too. If the page worked last night, then I probably wouldn't have complained. One of my peeves with MySpace is the long load times. But today, the page works fine.

Edit: I spoke too soon...the dang page is still loading..... But I can see most of it, which led me to beleive it was done.....

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
It's true that even with broadband some sites can be slow to load, but I visited that site several times yesterday just to listen to Joe Tex and I had no problem, at all.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts