WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Jeremy can you send me your direct email or put me in touch with your worldwide sales manager as I wish to make a complaint and recommendation. My email is [email protected]

Thanks.

·
Banned
4,528 Posts
Ball

You can go to www.ballwatch.com

Tomorrow, call them up or write them. The desire to please is evident.

There are two primary owners of Ball whose names escape me right now. I believe one is Herrera (sp) who was a CitiBank exec. Not sure as to the other right now.

Jeffrey Hess is the genius behind the direction of the brand, and Marc and Jeremy are tremendous. Call Ball Monday, I am sure they will be able to help.

The US HQ is in St. Pete, Florida.

·
Banned
9,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here it is:

BALL Watch USA
1131 4th Street North
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
727-896-4BRT (4278)

BTW, why a complaint? Just curious...... And can you let us know how they resolve your issue? Customer service is important to us! Thanks!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
My complaint is not about the watches Ball make, but about the way they treat one of their distributors. I've always bought my Ball watches from one of their distributors here in Hong Kong, who has been selling for them since 5 years ago when Ball first got started and was unknown here. Several days ago, Ball told this distributor that they are cancelling their distributorship because 'they are in a wrong location of Hong Kong'. I want to ask Ball's management whether they feel this is a good way to treat good and performing distributors and if they do not respond, then I won't buy any Ball's as I do not like to deal with a company that has zero loyalty. I've written to Ball's marketing department but that was yesterday (Sunday) but want to make sure that their applicable mgmnt is aware of this.

·
Banned
9,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Watch_Maker: To my knowledge, Jeremy has not made the jump to the new board. This may be due to the Christmas rush in getting the company ready for all the December sales, and due to the Marekting that is needed to get ready for the new year. As Scott suggests, you may want to try and contact Ball. There information can be found here:
http://www.ballwatchusa.com/contact.asp

:)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Dear All,

Sorry that I have not had the time recently to better answer your questions.

As you may imagine, we are extremely busy preparing for the upcoming Christmas and year-end holidays.

All questions and concerns may be directed to the Enquiry Form on our website www.ballwatch.com.

For US inquiries, you may receive a faster response by contacting Ball Watch USA directly through www.ballwatchusa.com or by phone at 727-896-4278.

My colleagues and I will be happy to assist you however we can.

Best Regards and Happy Holidays,
Jeremy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts