WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someone recommend a reputable repair person for an IWC Pilot in either the Cleveland, OH, Pittsburgh,PA, or Buffalo, NY area? The watch gains about a minute per day. I don't think it's a complicated repair. By the way, the watch is no longer under warranty so any reputable repair person should be fine. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Despite my poor repair experience with IWC so far, I would recommend that you send your watch to Schaffhausen in Switzerland for repair work. I have sent watches back to Omega and Rolex in Switzerland with superlative work carried out by both firms. The watches came back from them appearing 'as new' in all cases. The results were truly impressive!

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
Could someone recommend a reputable repair person for an IWC Pilot in either the Cleveland, OH, Pittsburgh,PA, or Buffalo, NY area? The watch gains about a minute per day. I don't think it's a complicated repair. By the way, the watch is no longer under warranty so any reputable repair person should be fine. Thanks in advance.
These are the two authorized repair and service centers for the US:

Richemont Technical Center
dba International Watch Company
15100 Trinity Blvd, Suite 300
Fort WorthTX 76155

(Send watch via insured carrier only, no drop off available at this location)

Phone: +18004926755
Fax: +18177852395
Email: [email protected]

Superior Watch Service Center
(address package to: SWS Inc.)
1116, 48th Street
New York NY 11219

(For out of warranty watches and Porsche Design by IWC)

Phone: +17188515306
Fax: +17184352098
Email: [email protected]
Web: Welcome to Superior Watch Service!

·
Registered
516 Posts
IWC 5 Year Service

Scroll down in the IWC Forum and look for my posting titled IWC 5 Year Service for some info...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Richemont Technical Center or Superior Watch Service Center?

I need to send my IWC Portofino in for cleaning, it got water in it. I must remember not to wear it in the spa :crying: Which repair center should I send it to? Richemont Technical Center or Superior Watch Service Center? Is one any better, faster or less expensive? Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts