WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not taken this one off my wrist since last Friday. Here are some more, not color corrected for white balance, showing the dial and back a little closer up. I am in love with the moon disk and the gold speckled stars behind the moon. The attention to detail and the finishing of this piece is stunning.

I normally don't have people stop me and say anything about my IWC's, but I have been stopped twice already wearing this one.

Bill

·
Registered
260 Posts
I would stop you too if you had that on, i seriously considered this watch, the black dial version, and the port 5001, but I really cant wear watches over 40mm, just too big for me, but nonetheless a stunning watch and great pics

·
Premium Member
24,995 Posts
Bill - that's a seriously cool watch. I've reviewed both versions of this watch in the past and really enjoyed the time spent with them. :thumbup:

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Thats a really really really really really nice watch, sorry it took me some time to stop drooling
Demonwatchlover.. Here's a case of paper towels. Kindly go back & mop up that trail of drool you left. Someone's gonna slip & fall!!! :blink: :lol: :lol: :001_tt2: :thumbup1:

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
:001_tongue::T:001_tt2::001_tt1::001_tt2::thumbup::001_wub::T:001_tongue::001_smile::001_tt2::laugh::cool1::T:thumbup::D:001_tt1::001_tt2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts