WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Has anyone tried the IWC iPhone app? I have to say it's great. Really worth a look. It even has a podcast function where you can listen to the story of IWC's history in a novel type fashion. Also great for reading about the history and viewing models and it's FREE. Let me know what you
think!

Connor

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
Has anyone tried the IWC iPhone app? I have to say it's great. Really worth a look. It even has a podcast function where you can listen to the story of IWC's history in a novel type fashion. Also great for reading about the history and viewing models and it's FREE. Let me know what you
think!
I have had it on my iPod Touch since the day it was introduced and found nothing to write home about. Maybe I have to update the app? I hardly ever use the iPod Touch... :blushing:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have had it on my iPod Touch since the day it was introduced and found nothing to write home about. Maybe I have to update the app? I hardly ever use the iPod Touch... :blushing:
As brand apps go I think it's good. You should download watch enthusiast - great app on every brand imaginable. Check the free demo out - it's good way to see if you think it's worth paying for the full version

1 - 3 of 3 Posts