WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I visited the newly opened IWC Boutique in the Palazzo Hotel this week. It opened on Sunday and I was there on Tuesday. There were several unique and new models on display. My favorite was the new Regulator Tourbillon in WG. It is stunningly beautiful. That is my grail watch for now.

Here are a couple of shots of the exterior. I was not allowed to take pictures of the watches or the interior.

Bill

The luxury goods shopping area.

Bill

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Hey Bill,

Thanks for the shots.. :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

I've only been to one of their boutiques, and that was in Cozumel...

So, the burning question is: Come home with anything new???

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
na,da. I am picking up one in Schaffhausen in about 3 weeks. But, I always keep my eyes open to fill in the lineup.

Bill
Wow..

Can I be Bill when I grow up? Just for a week.... :biggrin: :thumbup1:

Looking forward to seeing what you bring back! :w00t:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Nice shots of the shopping center. It seems that quite a few manufacturers are developing boutiques. I was in Vegas a couple of years ago and visited the Chopard shop and was both impressed and disappointed--impressed in the display of the models but none of the salespeople seemed to have much knowledge of the brand. Oh well, you can't have everything.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was lucky enough to be with my colleague when he picked up his Limited Edition Big Pilot with the Yellow Numbers.....WOW the red accents really made the watch. I was green with envy. A visit to the boutique is a must if you are out in Vegas. bmf

·
Registered
1 Posts
What??? I didn't know there was a limited edition out. It sounds awesome. Is it sold out??? Does ANYONE have info on this or photographic evidence there actually WAS such a piece...

...urban legends you know...

I am going to Vegas in a few months. Sounds like a cool boutique.

RNGR

1 - 8 of 8 Posts