WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my first Orient! :w00t: It's the Executive Millennium. I am smitten with this watch; it just arrived and I haven't been able to put it down...even though I the bracelet is too big and I'm going to put a leather strap on this bad boy. :001_wub:

Sorry for not cleaning up the watch before the shots, I'm too excited! Also, sorry for the crappy iphone pics, but it's all I got right now. :thumbup1:

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Congrats on that Orient, shes very sharp looking

Congrats & enjoy it! :thumbup1:

Jim

I finally got my first Orient! :w00t: It's the Executive Millennium. I am smitten with this watch; it just arrived and I haven't been able to put it down...even though I the bracelet is too big and I'm going to put a leather strap on this bad boy. :001_wub:

Sorry for not cleaning up the watch before the shots, I'm too excited! Also, sorry for the crappy iphone pics, but it's all I got right now. :thumbup1:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You done good. Orient makes good stuff. Why change the bracelet?:thumbup1:
I saw some pics of this watch on a leather strap that REALLY caught my attention. It looks much better as a dress watch (to me, at least). I've just secured the Orient Sky Multi Eyes and am also putting that on a leather strap...althoguh I think I'll go a little wild and try a white one.

Nonetheless, I've become a BIG fan of Orient thanks to the threads, pics and comments here. :thumbup1:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts