WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi gang,

i have had a pepsi gmt for most of my adult life. i'm now 40 or 42 in a couple of weeks, but to commemorate the second half of my adult life i purchased my last rolex.

18k gmt c anniversary dial. i have always gravitated toward gmt's but the new ceramic ss black dials didn't do much for me but this green anniversary did. i couldn't afford it when they first came out but i could now and so i pulled the trigger. z serial, preowned but still under rolex warranty for another three months. full box and papers.

cheers,

cl

Attachments

·
Registered
645 Posts
hi gang,

i have had a pepsi gmt for most of my adult life. i'm now 40 or 42 in a couple of weeks, but to commemorate the second half of my adult life i purchased my last rolex.

18k gmt c anniversary dial. i have always gravitated toward gmt's but the new ceramic ss black dials didn't do much for me but this green anniversary did. i couldn't afford it when they first came out but i could now and so i pulled the trigger. z serial, preowned but still under rolex warranty for another three months. full box and papers.

cheers,

cl

Looks great for me :drool::drool::drool:

The last one ... :001_rolleyes: ... hmmm .. not sure about it

At the first i just want to buy the one and only my Rolex ( Submariner 16610 )
But i make an addition for Subs 16613LB , GMT Master II C 116713 and Datejust 69713 ( my wife )

Some disease maybe :T

Regards
Andy

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Very nice watch. Congrats! :001_tt1:

But how can you be 42 in a couple of weeks if you are 40 now? :001_tongue:
the same way my wife celebrated her 35th birthday the last ten years:lol::lol::lol:

hope she doesn't kill me!

steve, it's been a while. hope things are good. will down in your area for new years let's grab a steak lunch like the old days.

cl

·
Premium Member
24,995 Posts
i said my "adult" life. as john can attest, i have barely reached puberty lol

cheers,

cl
Indeed...I'm still waiting for my adult life to begin! :T:lol:

Congratulations on a fine acquisition.....but have you lived THIS long and still not learned to make definitive statements like "this is my last one?" :laugh:

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Congratulations on the watch.

That's the first one of those that I've ever seen.

·
Premium Member
3,666 Posts
Very nice watch....BTW, did you sell a VC overseas in the last week or so?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts