WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Reserve Speedway JUST showed up in the mailbox. First, I have to say that they just shipped it on Friday, so from Kentucky to Florida in 3 days and over a weekend. Now, the watch....Absolutly BEAUTIFUL!! The black carbon fiber looks about 3 feet deep, the lines and edges are clean and crisp. For Boscoe...there is not a single sharp edge to be found. The weight is VERY substantial. The bracelet, at least through the plastic wrap, looks to be one of the best I have seen. No I do not quite yet have the guts to take the wrap or security tag off just yet, I just know as soon as I do one of the frickin hands will fall off. I left my camera at home, but I will post pics tonight, till then I am just going to sit here and stare at it!!:001_tt1:

·
Registered
981 Posts
Congrats I am confident you will love that watch. (Provided it passes your QC of course) IMO the best bang for the buck from Invicta this year peroid!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok, I removed all the plastic and tags....guess I'm keeping it.....all the hands are still attached and it even tells time. This is a big watch but it sits well on my wrist, I love the stealthyness of the black numbers on the black cf, the dial changes at different angles and a depth to it that i have not had on a watch.

Yesterday on the reserve show, JS did a little trick where he rattled the bracelet on a standard diver and the bracelet on the speedy, I did this with my 8926 and the speedy. The 8926 sounds like a wind chime in comparison. Ok, enough blabber, here's the pic's.

Sorry, not the best pics, but I'm workin on it, Enjoy!!

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Lightman congratulations on one fine timepiece.I also have RS and love it.When first ordered I thought let me check it out first hand and send it back.Why because its a quartz and I only buy autos.Well once it made it through my week of checking out the
watches features and seeing all functions including hands that stay on This Invicta has
entered into my must wear rotation.Enjoy it and wear it well.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Nice! I was fighting the temptation.....

Glad to read it is as Eyal described.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Stunning I'm glad you like it. I ABSOLUTLY LUV mine!! IMO the BEST kept secret of the Reserve line.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks Guys, but I'll tell ya, this booger is HEAVY. I mean you could literally clock someone upside the head with it.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hmm, good point

1 - 20 of 22 Posts